Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't Advertise Your Dumbness to Sell Your Car

Okay, I'm cheap. I admit I was looking for a $9000 (yes, $9000 or less) car on Craigslist, so I probably deserve what I get. But when I saw this post, I just had to stop and spaz out about it.

Find the idiot-post in the screenshot above.

Here's what I have to say to you, "Johnny." Do me a favor, homeboy. If you want to sell me your car, don't be cool. 'Cuz I don't have bad credit. I have great credit. I'm just lookin' for a point A-to-B mode of transport to get me around my 'hood - one that I can pay for in cash. Your attempt to target what you thought was your audience's marketing persona failed. You got me. And now you look like an idiot.

Click through on the "dont pay more just cuz you have bad credit" ad, and you'll find some beautiful vehicles that I'm sure are more than $9k. I won't be buying from Johnny, though.

No comments: