Monday, August 3, 2009

Green Business

This weekend, I did what I meant to do when I bought my giant minivan months ago. I offset my mommy-mobile's annual carbon footprint. I both shared my contribution on Facebook and Tweeted about it. Monday morning, I arrived at the office to find Seth Godin posted a blog article about Shaving the Bear - a general call to addressing the real problem via reference to Global Warming.

I'm glad "green" is becoming a business-friendly theme with the most influential people. Now not only is one of the world's top bloggers using polar bears to motivate professional organizations and thought leaders to do the right thing, YouTube is promoting energy-efficient light bulbs with bicycling penguins.


Here's to the Gladwellian-epidemic of environmental awareness.



No comments: