Friday, February 24, 2012

Updates from My Neglected Hubspot Site

I told myself that if I was going to blow $200/month on a Hubspot inbound marketing web platform, I'd get everything out of it I possibly could. Oh, how life happens...Despite my neglect, check out this progress.
Hubspot is known for its success in getting sites to rank organically. I've kept up blogging once or twice a month and made very minimal tweaks to my site since December, but look! Nearly a 200% increase! For a site that started at ground zero, I am pleased.

I thought these analyzitics were interesting because I did low budget, paid advertising on Yelp and StumbleUpon in December for the holidays. I am rarely disappointed by Yelp. I was less excited by StumbleUpon. Though I did see a significant boost in traffic, traffic was all it was.

More to come - I promise...

No comments: